- Fitur iShareDisk :
Support five system image format: VMWare disk image, Microsoft Virtual PC VHD disk image, Virtual Box VDI disk image, IMG disk image and ISO CD-ROM image
- Support load system image as a virtual disk on server directly, write and save data to disk
- Support load system image and disk of server as a virtual disk, custom the disk letter of client computer
- Support large than 2TB size disk and GPT partition on server, client system must newer than windows vista system
- An integrated resolution of diskless boot with built-in DHCP, PXE, TFTP, Image upload and iSCSI disk function
- Support diskless boot of Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008/R2, Windows 7(32/64bit), Windows 8.1, Centos and Ubuntu through network
- Upload client’s windows system to server in VHD, VMDK, and VDI image format.
- Support multiple system images to boot up and display the boot menu
- Support creation of unlimited profiles on one system image or creation of unlimited restore points on one profile
- Support write to system image or server’s disk in super user directly, save write-back to system image or create restore point after shutdown client computer.
- Support Read/write cache and SSD two level cache on server, zero write cache on client.
- Supports setting each client’s network configuration and the boot server IP alone
- Support PNP for various network cards. multiple configurations computers can boot diskless on the same system image
- Support multiple write-back folders and distribute write-back files automatically.
- Support fix personal disk of client computer, the data will keep after computer restart.
- Support multiple network cards load balance of one server
- Support multiple servers load balance, fail-over online and sync system image file.
- Support roaming personal disk with login name, roaming personal desktop and documents with disk
- Support diskless boot in windows domain, client computer join domain automatically
- Support prohibit access to the USB disk in client computer.System Requirements :
Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, or Windows Server 2008(recommended).All drives should be formatted as NTFS. When format drives, set “Allocation unit size” as “Default” for Windows system drive, and set “Allocation unit size” as “64K” for other drives.Latest service packs should be installed on the server.
Windows XP, Windows 2003, Vista (SP1 required), Windows 7, Windows 2008 or Windows 8 etc.The Windows system drive should be formatted as NTFS and set “Allocation unit size” as “Default”.
PXE 2.x compliant network adapter
“Untuk Pembelian LISENSI bisa hubungi kami Dilayananan Telp/Wa 081379700075”.